AdaptiBar is proud to announce the launch of its new statistics per question in Practice Questions mode – just in time for the start of the July 2013 program session! Now, AdaptiBar users have the ability to take an even closer look into their performance for each MBE question. The new performance data and analysis per question is conveniently displayed in a sidebar that includes the user’s average accuracy rate for the particular question, as well as the user’s optimal answer time and history of answers submitted in the past. Plus, this program update includes performance for all users combined, allowing individual users to benchmark their performance against other state and nation-wide averages. See the screenshot below and description of what’s included:
- Your Average: Average accuracy rate for the particular question. Every answer that the user has ever submitted for the question is included in this accuracy rate.
- State Average: Average accuracy rate of all AdaptiBar users in the user’s state for the question.
- National Average: Average accuracy rate of all AdaptiBar users for the question.
- Your Time: The minutes and seconds the user took to answer the question.
- Average Time: The average time it takes all AdaptiBar users to answer this question.
- Your Optimal Time: The user’s average answer time when answering this question correctly.
- Average Optimal Time: The average answer time for all AdaptiBar users when answering this question correctly.
- This section displays the percentage of AdaptiBar users selecting each answer choice.
- This section displays the user’s answer history for this question only, including the time/date the question was previously answered as well as the answer choice submitted.
To assist our users in adjusting to the new format, a step-by-step tour and tooltips are available within the program. As usual, users with questions are advised to read the Guide to Maximizing the Benefits of AdaptiBar for additional information or contact Customer Service via email or phone.