As a current, past or potential AdaptiBar user, you probably know a few things about us. But, to help you get better acquainted with the company and program, we compiled a brief list of things you may not know.
1. AdaptiBar was started by a lawyer. AdaptiBar’s founder and CEO, Tarek Fadel, is an alumnus of Chicago Kent School of Law. While prepping for the bar exam in 2003, Tarek was underwhelmed by the traditional bar prep programs on the market and decided to create something better. So he withdrew from the exam to build AdaptiBar. A year and half later, he used AdaptiBar to study for, and pass, the Illinois state bar exam.
Today, AdaptiBar has prepared thousands of bar examinees for the MBE, including users from all 50 states and more than 45 countries.
2. AdaptiBar is based in Chicago. Founded in 2003, AdaptiBar is proud to call the Windy City home. Our office is located in Chicago’s well-known Loop area.
3. The AdaptiBar MBE Simulator & Prep program has two study modes: Practice Questions mode and Practice Exams mode. While both are effective ways to study, Practice Questions mode is the one that utilizes AdaptiBar’s patented, adaptive technology. We almost always recommend Practice Questions mode. Utilizing this technology, the program then determines which questions are presented to you based on your performance and accuracy rates. You will not see a duplicate question until you have seen all of the questions in that particular subject area.
Practice Exams mode, on the other hand, is good for either simulating real exam conditions (a 100-question exam in all seven MBE subjects) or pinpointing specific subtopics (by creating a mini-exam in one area of law). The NCBE Online Practice Exams (OPEs) 1 – 4 are also available in Practice Exams mode.
AdaptiBar suggests preparing primarily in Practice Questions mode and then taking a few practice exams closer to test day. For more information, view AdaptiBar’s Preparation Method guide.
4. AdaptiBar’s online video lectures can be tailored to your needs. Our video lectures can be purchased in three different ways: a bundle package, per subject and per subtopic. Do you want an intense review in all seven subjects? Save money by bundling all of the subjects together for $450.
5. Early program access is available. The July program session provides access from March 1st through July 31st and the February program session provides access from August 1st through February 28th. However, if you would like to use the program prior to the start of the regular access period, AdaptiBar offers an Early Study Option for $125 (per early session). If you select the Early Study Option, you will gain access immediately through the end of your session. This is a great way to get some extra studying in and ensure that you get through every question in the 1,730-question database.
Do you have any further questions about AdaptiBar? Want to learn more about us?
Visit the FAQ page on the AdaptiBar website or call us at 877-466-1250.